Compliance at Siegwerk
Ensuring legally and ethically correct behavior
Siegwerk is committed to operating with integrity in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies and therefore expects the highest standards on ethical business conduct from all its directors, officers and employees in performance of their work regardless what position one holds.
In principle, Siegwerk expects its directors, officers and employees to
- Be honest, ethical and truthful
- Obey the law
- Follow Siegwerk’s policies and procedures
when conducting business for Siegwerk.
Siegwerk has established a compliance organization and a compliance program to illustrate the importance for Siegwerk of complying with laws, regulations and social responsibility. The compliance program pursues to maintain compliance with laws, regulations and policies and to promote ethical behavior consistent with the principles laid out in Siegwerk’s Code of Ethical Business Conduct.
The Code of Ethical Business Conduct applies to every director, officers and employee of Siegwerk and is the guideline for lawful and ethical behavior within Siegwerk as well as to Siegwerk’s business partners and the public.
Siegwerk’s principles are:
- We are committed to fair competition – no antitrust violations.
- We are committed to integrity in business dealings – no corruption.
- We are committed to transparent financial reporting – no deceit, no fraud.
- We are committed to fair and respectful working conditions – no unfair working conditions, no discrimination.
- We are committed to the principles of sustainability – no inappropriate risks for human health and environment.
- We are committed to protection of confidential information and property rights – no infringement of our own or others’ property rights.
- We are committed to keeping corporate and personal interests separate – no conflict of interest.
- We are committed to make proper business use of workplace information technology and help to protect systems and equipment against internal and external threats – no inappropriate use of and risk for information technology.
In the event of questions or report of actual or alleged compliance incidents Siegwerk’s directors, officers and employees as well as any third party can contact Siegwerk.
The contact options for Siegwerk’s directors, officers and employees are displayed on Siegwerk’s intranet compliance webpage.
A third party can report any actual or alleged compliance incident to Siegwerk’s Group Compliance Officer at: email@example.com