User-friendly inks and coatings for labels, tube laminates and extruded plastic tubes
Labels, plastic tubes and laminates (PTL) are a product’s face to consumers. They do not only convey the brand design and carry the relevant product information, but also enable the product to stand out on the shelf and evoke certain emotions to attract consumer attention. In other words, labels and tube laminates play a significant role in brand communication contributing to product sales.
From shower gel through skin cream and toothpaste to beverage bottles, the quality demands for labels and laminates are as versatile as their possible applications.
Versatile. Strong. Reliable.
We offer a wide range of customizable solutions for all printing processes and meet numerous special demands for all kind of narrow web and tube applications. These include, for example, UV and LED-UV curing as well as solvent-based and water-based printing ink systems and coatings, adhesives for cold foil applications and in-line lamination as well as special inks and coatings for tactile and visual effects.
All our solutions for the narrow web and PTL sector deliver a high degree of strength and resistance making them a perfect fit for all kinds of packaged products. They are user-friendly to print and are also suitable for high production speeds while always ensuring reliable printing results.
From flexographic (see also our flexographic printing troubleshooting guide), offset, or letterpress, to rotogravure or screen printing, our portfolio for labels, tube laminates, and extruded plastic tubes offers versatile uses tailored to the individual print equipment and needs.
- Self-adhesive labels for cosmetics and food
- Shrink sleeves for food and beverage packaging
- Labels & shrink sleeves for aggressive filling goods like detergents and cleaning agents
- Inks & coatings for thermal direct printed labels
- Wrap-around labels for food and non-food applications
- Extruded & laminated plastic tubes for food, pharma, or cosmetic packaging
- Plastic tubes for industrial goods
- Cups with in-mould labels for food
- and much more.