Colors are passion, emotions and personality. At Siegwerk, inks and coatings are our specialty and we use color to bring the packaging and products of our customers to life.
Compliance at Siegwerk
Ensuring legally and ethically correct behavior
We at Siegwerk are committed to operating with integrity in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies and therefore expect the highest standards on ethical business conduct from all our employees in performance of their work regardless of which position one holds.
In principle, all employees are expected to
- be honest, ethical, and truthful
- obey the law
- follow the company’s policies and procedures
when conducting business for Siegwerk.
We have established a compliance organization and a compliance program to demonstrate the importance we place on compliance with laws, regulations, and social responsibility. The compliance program pursues to maintain compliance with laws, regulations, and policies and to promote ethical behavior consistent with the principles laid out in Siegwerk’s Code of Ethical Business Conduct.
The Code of Ethical Business Conduct applies to every employee of Siegwerk and is the guideline for lawful and ethical behavior within the company as well as to our business partners and the public.
We are committed to make proper business use of workplace information technology and help to protect systems and equipment against internal and external threats – no inappropriate use of and risk for information technology.
- We are committed to fair competition – no antitrust violations.
- We are committed to integrity in business dealings – no corruption.
- We are committed to transparent financial reporting – no deceit, no fraud.
- We are committed to fair and respectful working conditions – no unfair working conditions, no discrimination.
- We are committed to the principles of sustainability – no inappropriate risks for human health and the environment.
- We are committed to protection of confidential information and property rights – no infringement of our own or others’ property rights.
- We are committed to keeping corporate and personal interests separate – no conflict of interest.
Siegwerk employees and third parties may contact us in case of questions or reporting of actual or alleged compliance incidents. Siegwerk employees can find all contact options on the company’s intranet compliance webpage.
Third parties can report any actual or alleged compliance incident directly to Siegwerk’s Group Compliance Officer by using the form below or sending an email to: compliance(at)siegwerk.com