Leader in ink performance. Leader on the global market.
Siegwerk supplies printing inks, coatings and primers for flexible packaging. Our global network of experts assists you to increase the functionality of the packaging itself or efficiency - whether in the printing process, further processing or at the packing stage. The number of flexible packs throughout the world printed with Siegwerk printing inks is almost too great to imagine. Examples of typical packaging types are:
- Stand-up pouches for food and pet food
- Shrink sleeves
- Cold-sealed packing
- Coffee packaging
- Pouches for candies and savory snacks
- Aluminum lids for dairy products
- In-mould labels
- Packaging for diapers and hygiene articles
Siegwerk develops tailor-made inks, coatings and customized solutions together with its customers.
The demands on ink performance are wide ranging throughout the production process.
The aims of increasing efficiency include:
- Improvements in printing and packaging processing
- Higher packaging speed
- Better slip properties
- Reduction in the number of substrate layers
- Elimination of process steps
Better packaging functionality is achieved by:
- Excellent heat sealing resistance
- Outstanding retort stability
- High resistance to abrasion
- Optimum color intensity, sharpness and brilliance
- Very low odor
- Very low solvent retention level
- Superior effects
- and much more...