Facilitating surface printing as added value opportunity for BO
Are you interested in:
- Enhancing appearance and functionality of packaging using printed layers?
- Differentiation opportunities at point of sale with optical and tactile effects?
- Improved compatibility and performance for high speed packaging lines for surface printed structures?
- Facilitating surface printed structures to benefit from cost reduction potential?
- High performance to component coatings to ensure superior resistances
- High temperature resistance for rough sealing conditions
- High scuff resistance for fast running pack lines and rough transport conditions
- Compliance with retort resistant packaging structures possible
- Availability for all relevant printing processes (Gravure, Flexo) given
- Replacing film layers with printed coatings can yield cost reduction options by material reduction and less manufacturing effort